For your pleasant visit, we recommend packing a towel and personal hygiene products. In our sauna the guests are naked. It is also recommended to take flip-flops as the floor in the steam room is hot and might be slippery in the washing areas.
It is also possible to purchase birch whisks, flip-flops, beer, water and root-beer from the cashier. As well, it is possible to rent towels.
To have the best experience and enjoyment from the sauna, please follow this guide.
- Please remove the excessive water with a special rubber broom.
- Kindly keep the sauna rooms tidy and throw garbage in to the bin.
- Throw the used birch tree bundles in to the recycle bin.
- Please ensure that the scrubs, masks or other cosmetics used are not dripping on the floor.
- Sauna does not take any responsibility for unattended personal items.
It is prohibited in the sauna
- to smoke
- to use in the shower or stream room drinks, bath amenities, cosmetics etc in glass containers
- to dye or cut the hair, to shave or to wax
- use sticky hygiene products
- to use flammable, corrosive or unpleasantly smelling items
- to put whisks on the heaters, windowsills, in or on top of the lockers